In this section

My Pension Online

Access your pension details and work out your benefits.

My Pension Online

Many queries and minor disagreements can be resolved quickly. In the first instance, you should always:

If you have contacted us and are still unhappy, you can submit a complaint using this form.

Please complete this form accurately to enable our team to deal with your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Mandatory fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).


By submitting this form you consent to us using the information you provide to contact you on pension related matters.

We will not share your email address or telephone number with any third parties.

You can access our privacy notice to find out what information we hold about you and:

  • how we use it
  •  your rights
  • the safeguards in place to protect it

A third party (such as a union member or councillor) can submit a complaint on your behalf in writing or by email, however you must also provide your consent to share information.

  • Your complaint

    Please include all of the issues that need a response, specific details of your complaint and any relevant dates.