Changing address

It’s important that you keep in touch with us when you move to a new address. There are a few ways you can do this:

Online form

The best way to let us know about your new address is to use our change of address form.

Call us

If you’d like to speak to a member of our team, you can call us on tel: 01629 538900. We can take your change of address over the phone. You'll need to answer 2 security questions in order for us to take your new address.

Change of address form - paper copy

If you’d prefer a paper copy of the form, you can call us on tel: 01629 538900.

You must use a paper copy of the change of address form if you have power of attorney for someone who receives a pension from us.

We can’t change your address details through a text message.